• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Spelosty's Easter Party!!

Spelosty

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to invite all of Legends to my Easter Party this Friday, April 22nd, at 5:00 est. It will be a great time with:
  • The most challenging and insane maze I have created to date!
  • Enough Trivia for Everyone to Come Away with Something
  • A Small Raffle for Those No Good With Mazes or Trivia*
  • And Plenty of Prizes!
Please try to get as many of your friends and guildmates to come as possible. Gates will be coming out of Luna before the party starts and there will be plenty of runes laid out. For any who miss the gates the party location is at lot East-3 in New Magincia, Trammel side.

Special Thanks to:
  • Luc - Donating Time and Prizes
  • DevilsOwn - Donating Prizes
  • Eternal Blue - Existing
If you think you may be attending please lemme know so I know how many people to plan for.

*Raffle canceled due to lack of prizes.

N

nynyve

What a lovely idea! I will do my best to come, and try to bring my husband.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh Lordy........ :(

so very sorry Spel, I never even looked at the time..... will you be leaving the maze up for people to try it?