• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving Circle at West Brit Bank Poll

What Skill Level benefits you at the arcane circle in west brit.

• 0 Skill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Skill

Votes: 19 100.0%

• Total voters

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a few accounts not doing anything and figured I could do the spellweaving quest on some and park them at the spellweaving circle, but am curious which skill level players normally do.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Most of the time I see people spamming general chat asking for a "skilled circle" so 100 skill would probably benefit the most people.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Skilled is usually preferred by players.
But with the mastery, you can get a level 6 circle that lasts 5 hours with two weavers nowadays.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only had 3 accounts, but figured something is better than nothing.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The skill -20 / +20 requirement should have just been removed, the duration could (and does) scale with the Casters skill level & the amount of people on the circle.

sativa green

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can they turn this feature off already? This just shows how little of a population we have.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can we please get a group together as well to touch a Luck statue and get it for 5 hrs ? I didn't think so..