• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SpellWeaving Bug!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came across a bug in my pursuit of controlling the epic arcane energies. I am incapable of defeating an arcane demon because they spawn in a place I can not go. After days of honing my knowledge of the elves and collecting information on the various spells they have wrought throughout the ages I am stopped.

There is no way to obtain a summon fiend spell if you're a red. the last portion of the fiendish fiends quest chain requires access to ilshenar, a realm those who have chosen the dark side have been banished from(without reason considering it is a bug as old as any that we can't go somewhere that was advertised as being open to us when it was released).

Please open an arcane demon spawn in Hythloth so we can complete this quest. I don't care if I have to travel to the depths of the hellish dungeon itself, but make it a quest that I can complete and not one that stops for no reason....

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the weirdest things have been implemented into this game lately. Wheres the entrance exactly?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a little North West of the bridge leading to the desert champ. You'll need an acid proof rope to get in, which can be bought from a player vendor or the npc just outside (5k).

The Lost Lands - 7° 59' North 24° 53' West