• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Spellweaving Arcane circle

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok so I read that there are a couple of arcane circles that you can do arcane focus in that give you a bonus where are they located I cant seem to find the page?

S

Saris

the bottom of the prizm of light is one that gives a +2 and I think player made and the one in the elven place is a +1 pentagrams are a -1 orsomething like that.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
awesome forgot about the one in elven city thanks :) I also just remembered I had a deed my carpenter made of one to lol oops!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you stand on an Arcane Circle, the strength of the Arcane Focus equals the number of spellweavers standing on the circle (all having to be +/- 10 skill points within the caster's spellweaving skill).

When you're standing on a Pentagram, the strength will be 1 level lower than the number of spellweavers.

You cannot cast a Focus with yourself, i.e. on an Arcane Circle a Focus with the strength of 1 is not possible.

The maximum strength of an Arcane Focus is 5. However, when you go to the Arcane Circle in the Prism of Light, the strength of the Arcane Focus can reach 6. You will get a +1 bonus on your Focus when casting there.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you stand on an Arcane Circle, the strength of the Arcane Focus equals the number of spellweavers standing on the circle (all having to be +/- 10 skill points within the caster's spellweaving skill).

When you're standing on a Pentagram, the strength will be 1 level lower than the number of spellweavers.

You cannot cast a Focus with yourself, i.e. on an Arcane Circle a Focus with the strength of 1 is not possible.

The maximum strength of an Arcane Focus is 5. However, when you go to the Arcane Circle in the Prism of Light, the strength of the Arcane Focus can reach 6. You will get a +1 bonus on your Focus when casting there.
Almost right, the others have to be within +/- 20 points of the caster.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heartwood has on Arcane circle a little further back from where you get the quest for spellweaving. Sanctuary (tram and fel) also has a circle (I'm pretty sure).

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Also on LS shard We have a new fair grounds outside luna south gate and one of the additions is a Arcane circle