• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

spellweaver

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to creat a great spellweaver char would would be a good template.

T

Tazar

Spellweaving is more of a support skill than a primary... ask yourself what template you like to play and how spellweaving may be able to enhance it. Also I am sure the answer would also depend on if you are to use it for PVP or PVM.

Personally, I am PVM and I prefer a mage. That goes great with weaving due to the mana supply most mages have.

I generally use:

Mage 120
Med 120
Eval 120
Wrestle 120
Spell Resist 120
Spell Weaving 120

E

envinyatar

I have spellweaving on one of my tamers and I've only reached 40, but I intend to take it to 110. So far I've only used it while working on taming, so I can't attest to its usefulness in pvm or pvp, but I know several fellow tamers who have spellweaving and it seems to be very valuable to them. The Etheral voyage spell is especially good because it allows you to walk around without aggroing monsters. There are also several useful spells that will heal and cure you ask you take damage and get poisoned and even res you if you die while the spell is active.

My tamers template (when she's finished) is:

Magery 110
Eval 110
Med 100
Taming 95 (higher with jewels and talismen)
Animal Lore 95 (higher with jewels and talismen)
Vet 100
Spell Weaving 110

G

Garaba

I prefer the archmage template.

120 Magery
120 Necromancy
120 Spellweaving

100 Meditation
100 Spirit Speak
100 Evaluate Intelligence
60 Magic Resist
~or~
100 Meditation
120 Spirit Speak
120 Evaluate Intelligence

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a spellweaver with
120 magery
120 weaving
120 necro
120 focus
110 eval
100 SS
100 Med

in lich or wraith form the mana is rediculously plentiful!!!