• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Spells at 0 Focus or Imbue

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there any effective spells to use with 0 Focus or Imbue ? I am trying to make a mystic/necro/mage with only eval as the dmg booster and wondering what spells I can use. For example you can heal and use MB with Magery with 0 eval.

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read that and for me it seems like Spell Plague and Hail storm may be the only spells unaffected by the modifiers correct?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Eagle strike, too, it appears.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1. Enchant weapon might work without focus/imbuing according to the description in the spellbook. You don't get spell-channelling bonus without focus/imbuing though.
2. Mystic weapon (mastery) might work without focus/imbuing. Having said 1., you can equip a nice spell-channeling bow, cast mystic weapon and enchant it with a hit spell.

Also, If you human, you get the +20 jack of all trades racial bonus for focus, which is enough to get a weak healing stone aka a few free healing pots.