• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Spells and buttons on them

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All good afternoon, I apologize if it already repetition, I wanted to ask about the help - what spells of mysticism and in general the usual magic needs to appoint to the keyboard? I know that for the magician it is necessary to use all keyboard, I am ready to it and therefore I ask to write a full apportion for the magician - the mystic. And still prompt please - what main spells need to use? Thanks!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nether bolt, bombard, eagle strike, spell plague, hail storm, nether cyclone, cleansing winds, spell trigger and healing stone. Might also want stone form but I don't use this much myself.

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
))) Not, it is necessary for me for PvM, I thought a colossus the main spell for the mystic

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's OK, thanks! These spells that are written above enough successfully to be at war the mystic in PvM?

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still wanted to ask - whether the magician mystic in PvM can compete with a sampir?

dlwiii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I have both a sampire and mystic gargoyle and the mystic can defeat things the sampire cannot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk