• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Spellbook Pricing

Windarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good evening,

How do I go about pricing spellbooks based on properties? I am on Catskills. I am well aware that the best prices for most anything are found on Atlantic but I'm not interested in transferring things to sell there. How do I price spellbooks on Catskills based on their properties?

Thanks!

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What kind of books do you have?

Invasion slayer or high sdi?
Crafted scrapper?

Windarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What kind of books do you have?

Invasion slayer or high sdi?
Crafted scrapper?
No scrappers. I don't have the recipe for that. I have some slayers and a mix of other attributes. I don't know off the top of my head what I have since I've just been crafting them and sorting them as best I can. I'm at work now so I can't look. I'm mainly wondering if there is any kind of formula I could reference when pricing them on Catskills. I looked through the Vendor Search but there didn't seem to be any consistency in pricing so I don't think that's a good place to base my prices on.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the last invasion event had spellbooks as rewards with up to 50sdi and up to 30 sdi with slayers

Lord Solor

Adventurer
On Atlantic a Craftable slayer book is about 50k. On any other shard, it depends on what the other 2 players still playing that shard will pay. :(