• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

spell woven britches

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I am trying to get the recipe for spell woven britches. I read that Ahio the cloth weaver gives the quest which rewards this but having tried the quest over 120 times I was wondering if this is true or the only source, I've gotten every other recipe multiple times along with many other rewards. I've tried with 0 luck and 2300ish luck nothing. Anyone with experience getting this?

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is another cloth weaver there named Thallary or something like that. You might try swapping back and forth between the two but, yeah, that recipe is a very rare drop, as you have discovered.