• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Spell Trigger Question

• Thread starter Luke Carjacker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Luke Carjacker

I have a 120 Mystic and when creating the spell trigger stone I get the option to use the Bombard spell. I also have another mystic who's currently at 107.5, but when I set up the spell trigger I don't get the option for Bombard. Both templates have 120 focus.

I'm gonna draw the conclusion that the choice of spells you can trigger is based on your mysticism skill. Does anyone know what level bombard appears as a choice? Is it only at 120, or is it available sooner, say at 110? I'd like to know before tweaking my template.

Thanks.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a 120 Mystic and when creating the spell trigger stone I get the option to use the Bombard spell. I also have another mystic who's currently at 107.5, but when I set up the spell trigger I don't get the option for Bombard. Both templates have 120 focus.

I'm gonna draw the conclusion that the choice of spells you can trigger is based on your mysticism skill. Does anyone know what level bombard appears as a choice? Is it only at 120, or is it available sooner, say at 110? I'd like to know before tweaking my template.

Thanks.
Bombard becomes available on spell trigger menu only when you have both 120 focus and 120 mystic.

L

Luke Carjacker

Ok, kind of what I figured, but was hoping to get away with 110. Thanks a lot for the info.

B

Blaze of Baja

Thanks, is there also big difference on the Rising Colossus if got 120 focus vs 120 Med?