• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Spell paricle effects

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About 50% of the spells have no particle effects.
The few that have one are all shining balls without sense :coco:

If we compare 2D sparkles with this shining balls... sparkles are better.
If we compare old third down client particles with this shining balls... I can say that old 3d has the better spells particles that they have ever done...

old 3D had a nice screen shaking when you use earthquake spells, 2D client cant do that, but hey this new 3D MUST have some graphical effects!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
particles are made in 3D... made by a noobish graphic I think because are all crap shining spheres...
if they take particles from the old good third dawn we will have great particles :p

W

Wolfways

Cloak‡1318543 said:
This is not a 3d client....but meh.
Given the amount of content in UO giving it a 3D client might make it worthy of competition with other newer games.
But i guess EA/Mythic have WAR for that now...