• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Spell Channeling, 20 Mage Wep +2 FC 15 DCI 2 HP Regeneration Bokuto

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not obtainable for a very long while. I've seen two and I have both. I also have a similar warfork. Will sell one of the Bokuto though to the right offer. I don't care for gold but ill take it. If you have amazing Shame items let me know. ICQ 402886...

(Notice how it actually has +1 FC in the pic? It actually works that way so you need this wep and say a jewl or town bonus to become 2 FC)

Last edited:

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'll give you 10k and 1 silver coin, considering you got one of them for free because someone stole it out of my house for you...

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I sold him 1... I knew of 5 or 6 a while back

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll give you 10k and 1 silver coin, considering you got one of them for free because someone stole it out of my house for you...
If that happened you should have locked your stuff down better tbh.
I thought I sold him 1... I knew of 5 or 6 a while back

Yep I got one from you. I currently have 2 Boks, 1 Fork and a Comp Bow. I play gargs now though because mathematically you cannot get a better suit than a garg suit. Not to mention Garg dismount then remount is AMAZING

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did have a couple I don't remember honestly I Sell so much **** to so many people and all honesty who cares!

I offer 500m!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Offer on this item is 1 billion from one buyer or a pair of phoenix boots from another.