• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Speculate please, Spring turn in items....

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you think will be the best investment for selling down the road, and why?

Which rewards will be the most sought after, in say, 6 months to 1 year?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Shirts... get all shirts!

*snicker snicker snicker*

Ok, I couldn't keep a straight face either.

G

galefan2004

Probably the ring/bracelet set. Short of that I would say possibly a full set of the virtue tiles. Then would be horse barding and the dragon's head. Then would be the beehive. The armor and other items are really not that great IMO.

S

Sunrise

I agree the ring and braclet. then probally thy honey and so forth. I do like the armor tho BIG time. But in 6 months everoyne is going to have one suit for sure and maybe 2 or 3. etc etc.

Heres my question tho. Im turning in stuff that I been collecting for years...to get stuff that I will be holding onto for more years?

Na. I think with everything I get this time around..Im going to use it to the fullest. But I do like me boots and earrings.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree the ring and braclet. then probally thy honey and so forth. I do like the armor tho BIG time. But in 6 months everoyne is going to have one suit for sure and maybe 2 or 3. etc etc.

Heres my question tho. Im turning in stuff that I been collecting for years...to get stuff that I will be holding onto for more years?

Na. I think with everything I get this time around..Im going to use it to the fullest. But I do like me boots and earrings.
LOL, even if you do hold onto the new stuff for years, it was a GREAT trade, hundreds, if not thousands of items traded in, to now have dozens! :) Way better for overall storage, rofl.

A

Azazel of LA

What do you think will be the best investment for selling down the road, and why?

Which rewards will be the most sought after, in say, 6 months to 1 year?

Jewelry Set for sure because 400 luck is just so much more than any other jewelry out there.

R

RavenWinterHawk

any other opinions out there?
Jewelry
#1 Shirts (just for the team approach down the line)
Female armour items
Off helm armour items (others beside plate)
Archery Buttocks

The rest of the stuff I have found cheaper. That is I sell the reward points and can find the items cheaper to buy on vendors.

So I am doing that.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the most desirable an easiest to sell will be the Luck Jewlery set but while I think the armor sets are crap take a look at the Phoenix Armor from the first spring cleaning event, its very crap armor but sells for major gold now beacuse very few people collected it back then, now its what like 20M+/piece.

P

Prince Caspian

I banked on the Holiday Statues. When they came out, I collected literally hundreds and stored them away speculating they would be worth a bundle later.

About SIX years later, they still aren't worth 1000 each.

:dunce:

R

RavenWinterHawk

I banked on the Holiday Statues. When they came out, I collected literally hundreds and stored them away speculating they would be worth a bundle later.

About SIX years later, they still aren't worth 1000 each.

:dunce:
Well thanks to the turn ins and statue tools. You probably can get 10k for them now. Woohoo.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well some xmas statues are worth far more then 1k each. If thier the rarer names or rarer designs or in the color white you could be talking a million or more each. Hope you still have them, I collect them so if you need a list of the better names etc let me know.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
400 luck jewels???

Does anyone know for a fact that luck helps in UO????????????