• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Specific Plant Rubble I'd Like

G

I am not sure how "rare" this is, perhaps you all could enlighten me (mods please forgive if this isn't considered rare and therefore I posted in the wrong place).
I'd like to get several more of these specific grassy tiles.
Please let me know here how rare they might be (ie: if you have any and how many?) and what I could expect to pay for such items. I'd like as many as I can get (Catskills shard).

I

imported_kray2s

Hey,

I dont think u will have any probs getting the plants u after - the plants (as far as i am aware) were some of the most common rubble closely followed by walls - damn the walls i got o many lol- I guess the rarity comes in as to how many people actually wanted the plants or picked them up!

If ever cross to europa i may be able to pass some your way tho!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I only managed to find one of those in it's unburnt form, I have a darker grey one as well. I was also hoping to get more, but since I only have one it's yours...unfortunatly it's on origin...but....maybe someone will transfer or I can find a cheap token cus I have no use for just one!

G

You can always use bleach to turn them back to their original color.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You can? Cus I have one green one and one grey one...Hmm..*runs off to find some bleach*

G

<blockquote><hr>

You can always use bleach to turn them back to their original color.

[/ QUOTE ]
I tried this and I couldn't get it to work JC. Can you be more specific in the method you are talking about?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol can we use bleach on the rift pillars to get the sparkles back???..now that would be nice!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I tried this and I couldn't get it to work JC. Can you be more specific in the method you are talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well actually I always used the other type you get from the Treasures of Tokuno. Maybe there is a difference.

G

Can anyone else actually get this to work or is JC just pullin' my leg?

T

tiggertessa2007

hes pullin ur leg i tried them both and they both say it has to be an artifact or enhanced item,,,,it may have worked tho early on in the gettings of rubble

G

<blockquote><hr>

hes pullin ur leg i tried them both and they both say it has to be an artifact or enhanced item,,,,it may have worked tho early on in the gettings of rubble

[/ QUOTE ]
OK Thanks that's the message I get.

G

Oh, I thought you could bleach anything in your backpack. My mistake.