• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Special Note from UO Radio ...

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The UO Radio staff is taking time off from doing Deal or No Deal and The Price is Right
'UO Style' game shows and will return on January 9th with both in-game shows
on the Great Lakes shard at the radio studio hosted by MOA, the Hawke Trading Co.,
and the Town of Minoc with Governor Tanda​

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*looks for the "don't like" button*

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I am sure back in the hey day when all the information was fresh and upto date.... and there were literally 2-3 mods on every forum just to review comments... there was hundreds and hundreds of posts DAY....i AM SURE BACK THEN SOMEONE COULD HAVE..or Should HAVE made a crap load of coin of this thing. But now the only people who should own it are some diehards and really just want it to hold onto that little bit of history. Best case this forum breaks even for a long time........

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I love UORadio's events and am a regular participant. Always have such a great time...it gives me a reason to stop what I'm doing here and log in nearly every week (was bummed to miss last week's Deal or No Deal, but hope you all understand.)

Thanks for doing so much for the UO Community, guys...and Happy Holidays to all of you!