• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Special nets

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So do these do anything special except for spawning sea monsters?

M

Muu Bin

So do these do anything special except for spawning sea monsters?
Special fishing nets:
- green: Spawning 1-3 random monsters out of sea serp, deep sea serp, water elemental and kraken
- coloured: Spawning up to 5 randon monster of the sea

Pulled this from one of the stickies at the top. Hope it helps! :thumbup:

G

Gowron

Well, my experience is that I get 2-4 MiBs for every 10 that I toss. There's also a number of lvl 1&2 tmaps in there as well. Since these items are in demand by me, it's a bit more than just spawning monsters.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get tons of MiB's off sea serpents, seems like the nets might be too much trouble for what it's worth for my fisherman.

Will people buy them? And for how much ya think?

D

Destiny<3

You can turn them in for the "cleaning" not sure how many points they are though.. :)

On my shard (Pacific) the greens usually go for 3-10k and the other colors more like about 50k, and the blaze a bit more maybe 75k.

M

Muu Bin

Last time I checked, the nets were 250 points for the Clean up Brit event.

T

Tane Darkbane

DOnt forget Krakrn carry rope which is worth 1600 point sin the spring cleaning :)