• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Special Locations On Sonoma?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Special locations on Sonoma?

As I have posted in another thread here at the forum there is a New EM name listed for Sonoma, EM CHIMAERA. We have yet to meet him/her and I am sure he/she is trying to get an idea of the players here, on Sonoma and our special locations. I have a suggestion. If you know of a place that our new EM should be aware of or just wish to show off some of our unique locations that we have here on our shard then mark a rune and drop it off at PEC Wraith little house in Brit. I hope PEC Wraith passes those runes off to EM CHIMAERA.

Image2.jpg

I wish Dor, YMCA, was around as her knowledge of the shard history knows no boundaries but maybe there are others older members of our shard around that can help with this. So if you have a township, much like the image I have posted, or know of a special place that our EM needs to see, mark a rune drop it off at PEC Wraith little house. The house is right next to the (Empty) Counselor Hall just outside Castle Blackthorn. A few locations I can think of, the obstacle course in Malas, The Ransom cave in the lost lands, the War camp just outside Trinsic. I am sure there are many others.

Image4.jpg

So go, mark those runes, drop them off at PEC Wraith’s house, so that we can give our New EM a proper tour of the lands of Sonoma. I hope there is an announcement soon of a meet and greet so that we can get an idea of how this new EM will act. And we can also ask those questions that I am sure many will have. Will we continue with the story line that is current, or is it all out in the wind and we are to start fresh? What of rank? When will promotion now be held?

Last edited: