• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Special Auction to Benefit the Moonglow Zoo

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The RP Community will be holding a special Auction on December 12th at 7pm by the Eastern skies to benefit the Moonglow Zoo.

Come join us at the Fairgrounds as we auction off some of the finest men in the community.

Buyers be aware that no purchase may be used for nefarious purposes. What you will get for your coin is the service of your prize to aid you in Hunting, crafting, or simply an evening of company.

All funds raised will be handed over to help maintain our Zoo, and points gained will then be offered up as a prize at an upcoming bards night at either the Knights Rest in Aegis, or Galehaven Tavern in Olympus.

Any man of the community wishing to make a contribution of his services and time should contact leave a post here with contact info, and what skill they offer.

Keep in mind this is all in the spirit of fun and community service.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about some of the finest women in the community? I be paying top gold for Giggles.:bowdown:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I buy giggles and flutter am I allowed to make them fight in a pit to the death? Or does that count as nefarious?

M

Mal

Now I could see myself volunteering for this. I mean who wouldn't want a piece of the Cat. I can see it now, you would have to block several hours for me as you know there will be a lot of bidding for yours truly. Not to mention adequate time for all the ladies to xfer here. Once word breaks out there will be groves standing in line as far as the eye can see. Just call me gold sink. :pint:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I could see myself volunteering for this. I mean who wouldn't want a piece of the Cat. I can see it now, you would have to block several hours for me as you know there will be a lot of bidding for yours truly. Not to mention adequate time for all the ladies to xfer here. Once word breaks out there will be groves standing in line as far as the eye can see. Just call me gold sink. :pint:

Accepted. We will even allow you to go first.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a wonderful idea, we love it! I can't wait to bid on Aedon himself. I'll put him to work at our tavern! :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles*
Well, seeing that I am on the block, I suppose I should polish my bar towel.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I would love to come and bid, and maybe throw myself up for sale offering my buyer a night of fun peerless activity's B^L solo style, however it being on a Sunday I will be unable to go :( .
Around that time I will be having painful braids being forced into my hair by my 7 year old, while getting stomped on some Xbox game by my 8 year old :lol:.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I would love to come and bid, and maybe throw myself up for sale offering my buyer a night of fun peerless activity's B^L solo style, however it being on a Sunday I will be unable to go :( .
Around that time I will be having painful braids being forced into my hair by my 7 year old, while getting stomped on some Xbox game by my 8 year old :lol:.

*chuckles*

Sounds like a fine evening to me.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parenthood! Always the Wrong decision!

:lol:

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If im not working that night, and if my accounts back up, I'll put myself up there for auction to. :p

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to timing issues with some of the products, this event will be put off till after the holidays.

I still encourage all out there to help support the Moonglow Zoo.