• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

special and magical abilities in fel

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well ALL Special and magical abilities work in a pvp Situation? For example disord. Will that work against a player target?

I couldnt find anything in the sticky A-Z thread so I thought i would ask..Cheers folks

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Well ALL Special and magical abilities work in a pvp Situation? For example disord. Will that work against a player target?

I couldnt find anything in the sticky A-Z thread so I thought i would ask..Cheers folks
This is a very good question. Awhile back, about 4 months or so we tested in luna stables every tamable pet against one of us, a tamer with DCI of only 20 or so, including nicely built poison Naja, all sorts of dogs, Dimetrosaurus, etc..etc..: None of the pets managed to put any significant dent or redline the "victim" (our guild leader) who was just standing there. One pet did a significant debuff though, but no redline. We were all saddened by this, and assumed that the pet PvP nerf was pretty nasty. BUT things may have changed, ALSO there is the Disco - PvP that the Devs just put in, and have no idea about it, as this is something we have not tested (yet). So far it has been that as a tamer, you cannot defend self well, UNLESS you have one of the hybrid tamer builds, and you do the PvPing yourself, and use the pet as an addon or distraction.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I've only killed a red once with a pet while getting raided at a champ spawn. My dimetrosaur poisoned him and did mortal strike, so he couldn't heal.

I have a unicorn with magery mastery that I think could be good in pvp.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Disco PVP from what I read is a minor debuff. While under effect of disco the targeted player loose skill gained from items.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well back from my Holidays! Thanks for the Reply guys. I also did some testing with a beetle which has dismount. He did manage to dismount my Buddy on his mount but since he being a sampire he got all his Health back