• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Speaking about Hamburger, Hotdog, and Sausage Recipes...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I managed to get all 3 from the same vendor...

Who was also loaded with tons of Ranger quest items... as if someone was CHEATING. ;-)

I thought it would be fun to put a few on a vendor. See if they have any interest at all.

The Hamburger and Hotdogs are really straight forward (mostly).

However the sausage... ?????. Its a bit insane in the membrane.

It calls for HAM… easy enough. It also calls for "Dried Herbs".

The first thing that came to me was long-long ago when I was working on a thief. Stealing from the crates at the Moonglow shop (loaded with crates). They have dried flowers (2 types), onions, and dried herbs. Surely this cant be what the recipe is calling for, right? WRONG! Thats exactly what I can extract from searching. Those are super hard to find and far too much trouble to make any amount of "fun food".

Am I wrong? I some new NPC selling these, or the correct form, someplace?

If I'm correct, the new sausages would cost about 1k a pop. Never mind the time.