• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

spawns

• Thread starter morgawr68
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

morgawr68

are you guys that hard up that you have to kill toons doing despise or any other spawn BEFORE they get the champ up? i mean really whats the point let them do the spawn and you reap the rewards. you guys are just pathetic. i laugh my ass off everytime you kill my spawn toon. hes an easy kill i admit. most the time i just stand there and let you kill me. your not getting anything but a little insurance maney. if i get a pinky i take it out immediately if its any good. so go ahead if it makes you feel like a MAN and bite the hand that feeds you . you ignorant , pathetic little kids.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some people arent all about the greed..and spawns arent nearly as profitable as they used to be anyway..if i were on alone i wouldnt wait for coon either because i wouldnt wanna sit there n kill him myself

if anything you should thank whoever it was for not letting you waste more time working it up before it was taken from you

G

Gellor

Having been on both sides of the spawn equation, I can tell you that spawn levels 1-3 and often 4 are just mind numbing. Thus, as a raider, I'd rather have someone else do those for me:p

OTOH, there is the chance of getting some good pinks from doing the spawn... those taming ones fetch some $$$$$

Z

Zambowow

are you guys that hard up that you have to kill toons doing despise or any other spawn BEFORE they get the champ up? i mean really whats the point let them do the spawn and you reap the rewards. you guys are just pathetic. i laugh my ass off everytime you kill my spawn toon. hes an easy kill i admit. most the time i just stand there and let you kill me. your not getting anything but a little insurance maney. if i get a pinky i take it out immediately if its any good. so go ahead if it makes you feel like a MAN and bite the hand that feeds you . you ignorant , pathetic little kids.
Calm down now! Its justttttt a game......

Whats your characters names that spawn, so next time I won't kill you lol....

E

Eyes of Origin

Calm down now! Its justttttt a game......

Whats your characters names that spawn, so next time I won't kill you lol....
and when did this happen? Last night? this morning? That way I know if I'm guilty or not :p

M

morgawr68

its just more of a rant and rave thing here lol.i know id let someone else do the spawn. camp out by the sparkles so when they take a pinky out you know.
btw my spawn toon is in CD Quantiana. and ofcourse Frankie is McBain

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh so it was me if your talkin about last night lol..well you got your reason :p

E

Eyes of Origin

ok so it wasnt you I popped last night in Despise :p

R

Rand Al

This is what people are trying to achieve they got to you and got you mad enough to rage on stratics

I

inareverie85

Well, that's kind of the nature of Fel spawns in general, isn't it? :p I'd imagine it's best to either be prepared to retaliate or to accept wasting 30 minutes of your time when going to a spawn. Doesn't always happen, but the possibility is there.

But yeah, you're pretty much fanning the flames by getting all ragey about it :fight:

X

XavierGL

:sad4:

A

AireS

This is an example of a nerd rage.

M

morgawr68

if you say so all mighty Aries. lmao. just things to think about.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why not? If you're venturing into Despise there will be a guaranteed fight.

L

lols

.. I think perhaps you need to stick to Ilshenar champ spawns if you get that butt hurt about getting killed in Fel.. it happens, it's fun.. we like to kill you. get over it.

S

SUPRsalad

Oh wow, we finally struck a chord with CD did we? Well GOOD, whiner, I'll now make it my mission to find you wherever you are, and raid you 1st level no matter what spawn it is.

Such is what you get for:

being a whack stealth archer guild who jumps in on good fights that we all wait a long time to get..
being a whack stealth archer guild..
Having McBain in your guild, who is so pathetic, he waits around for fights so he can dismount someone so Kyrite's people can gank them.
Did I mention you are a whack stealth archer guild?
Really? Sit there and WAIT at Jhelom gate to gank the 'real' pvp'ers as they res? Really?
I mean, your entire purpose in the game is to **** people off, so... I mean..

What do you want?

edit: I can't wait till they reformat factions and you guys get put in your rightful place: trammel.

edit: also, thanks for the ID info. I can't WAIT to gank frankie again.. Enjoy factions while y'all can..

V

Vander PvProdigy

This may be a post that was made after I killed and res killed quan and frankie in despise the other day, i was just getting in some practice since iv not pvped in a while, frankie puts up a fight .

M

morgawr68

ya i dont really try to fight back. its just a spawn toon that cant really do my else. but like i said if i do get something out of it i always leave . so when i "laydown" its cause i donr have anything lol. and im not sure but i thin we are going to close up CDA. dont really have the people that want to do factions anymore.

M

morgawr68

and my red doesnt camp out at moongates. i never know which to go to. but ya we play a lot of stealthers. and ya we do a good job of making people mad. but its a game so i just try to take it in stride. and if ya wanna hunt me down Gemma thats fine lol. i still think your alright.

S

SUPRsalad

and my red doesnt camp out at moongates. i never know which to go to. but ya we play a lot of stealthers. and ya we do a good job of making people mad. but its a game so i just try to take it in stride. and if ya wanna hunt me down Gemma thats fine lol. i still think your alright.
Nah, you've clearly calmed down since your OP, so.. The amusement is gone for me.. I've always actually liked CD for what they are, and what they do. Plus, bal is one tight mofo. CD and myself are cut from the same piece of cloth: we pretty much live to make people angry.