• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spawn

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Never had this happen before but a timber wolf just spawned in my private house. Not a big deal but it might be an issue if it was a higher end monster. Anyone have this happen before? Edit: looks like the house auto booted it about a minute later.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It happens occasionally, the house usually kicks it out pretty fast though. A reaper spawned in one of my old houses all the time.

Enziet

Journeyman
lol thats actually kinda funny. It's like IRL when you come home to find a skunk in your basement. Not fun to try to get rid of a wild animal that has found it's way into your home.

Just goes to show you how real this game can get very quickly eh? :p

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol thats actually kinda funny. It's like IRL when you come home to find a skunk in your basement. Not fun to try to get rid of a wild animal that has found it's way into your home.

Just goes to show you how real this game can get very quickly eh? :p
Ha.. I have come home to a raccoon in the mudroom.:)

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They spawn everywhere in my house in Safe Haven, SP