• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sovereigns missing again?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thought I had some buy my balance shows 0. is there an issue with them disappearing again?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Someone else recently said theirs had disappeared, I think they posted on the other forum too but it was a few days ago.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If I remember correctly all the sovereigns go to the master account so you can use them on other accounts that are linked, or is that not the case? If so it's possible they could get used accidentally on another account. :(

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes. thats right. I think there is another problem as many people are reporting that sovereigns are missing again

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
They probably messed with something they shouldn't have, hopefully they will re-appear as they did last time.... :(

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
does not give me confidence in buying more form the store. I check to see when the next sale is, but not sure I think its a good idea right now.........

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only had 400 in the bank, not that u can buy anything good with them. But now they are gone I am like WTF I NEEEEEEEEEEED them!