• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sovereigns Gone Missing

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So today I was going to purchase something in the ingame store and noticed that all my Sovereigns are gone. Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Something is up. Acted weird yesterday a couple of times when I tried to hit the boards, the link took me to a non-secure addy telling me my computer clock, etc etc were set wrong and therefore wouldn't pass the security check. "click here to correct" lol yeah right.

And then today sovereigns are missing and the store and account center down? hmmm

Y'all keep an eye on your card balances, they mighta got hacked

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are those separate pieces or that’s how the deed looks

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Are those separate pieces or that’s how the deed looks
Good question! At first thought, it seems like it would most likely be a single piece. But, it does say "set", which makes one think multiple pieces.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess I should learn to read not just look at pictures lol

Thank you

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes you can place each piece where you want it. Those are individual fence pieces.

Odd how they did not announce this. Or did it surprise them also...

Innoxicated

Journeyman
That would help explain the good artwork, lol. That's a bad joke, I realize. Cool work on the stable set, though dev team! Looks very good, I'm surprised!