• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

South Park Roundtable

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soupandquackers

Just asking if we are going to start this little thread back up because the new season starts on wed. of this week.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it starts Wednesday! We should just try to keep it Rated PG-13, so we can keep it here. Keep your potty mouth to yourself..:hahaha:

H

Hile

Sure will!

Like the commercial said this episode is UN! MISS! ALBE!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've given in and let my mom watch another show at 10pm. Soo I'm staying up to catch the midnight replay. Feel free to spoil, I'll avoid this thread until I get to see it..:gun:

M

MsStathamSim

ten minutes into the show
oh no...no, they didn't...THEY DID! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Indy, look out!

Can't wait to see where they go with this. *giggle*

after the show
"what do we do now?"
"we live. we just try to live. it's what Indy would have wanted."

Good lesson!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Does not read what Ms.Statham posted..*

It's made it's way online, I'm downloading now. :lick:

H

Hile

LOL They went after Lucas and Speilberg again for money grabbing on their old hits. Gotta love the dramatic acting! Now I have to watch that movie. Butters was classic again as usual.

Movie References
Deliverance (with the hicks) and The Accused (pinball machine).

*struggling to keep this pg-13* lol

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Ok got to watch it..

Indiana Jones!!
PF Changs!!
Shooting in the balls!!
Stormtrooper!!
Yoda In the Closet!!

Enough Said..It was kinda messed up, but wow it sure did have quite a message in the end. I want to watch it again, but I gotta sleep! Until next week..:)

S

soupandquackers

The George Lucas and Steven Speilberg parts were pretty messed up. The whole pf changs part was funny to me.

S

soupandquackers

It seems like parker and stone are trying to get southpark banned in more countries. They already got Russia agianst them and now trying to get China, but i saw those opening ceremonies too:eyes:

Z

ZippyW

The Butters shooting part was hilarious. I think Butters has actually become my favorite character. I really love the old one where his parents keep telling him not to make "that" face, ground him, etc. :D

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha Funny episode. It was nice to see the "Emo" kids more.

"Eric Did you just take a crap on my desk.."
"What's Up What's Up I crapped on your desk dawg what's up"
:hahaha:

H

Hile

He's hardcore like that.

Funny that only got him one day of detention.

S

soupandquackers

It's so funny how he acts all nice around his mom. Watch out for attacking breasts everyone!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those Wiki people don't mess around with getting that stuff up quick!
I'm waiting on South Park Files to post up the link. Should be any minute now, they are usually quite quick. I'll comment momentarily!

Haha, Yeah I think that might be from Resident Evil. Wow who knew Craig can control the world from the rath of Gerbils! The part where the kids are trying to talk to the guard and that Peruvian comes up and tries to sell a CD was funny. :hahaha:

S

soupandquackers

The camera parts are from Cloverfield. I love when they do two part episodes.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Craig Tucker RULES!

I wonder if it will be a 3 parter. I really don't see where else they would go with it if they do. The poor Guinea Pigs who were filmed for that, wow!

M

MsStathamSim

I bet Damage will like all the Guinea Pigs dressed up in various outfits. Who knew Michael Chertoff was really a Guinea Pirate!
I dunno, but I laughed my butt off when I first saw the monsters. I haven't seen any of part 2 yet. Starting Neuro/Sensory tomorrow, woohoo!

S

soupandquackers

Finally got around to seeing part2. There has to be a 3 parter, i about died when i saw Guinea saurus rex.

H

Hile

LOL Obama and McCain are Oceans 11. Even Sara was impressed at how current it was.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boom BABY! OMG That episode rocked. I knew something was fishy about these presidential candidates. It all makes sense now...

Z

ZippyW

I reallly cracked up at the South Park Obama Victory Speech last night. I'm an Obama supporter and I thought it was hilarious! I love Randy! Changing the words to the songs to include Obama was just so funny. They really nailed both sides rabid supporters.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I watched the episode again this morning and forgot about the part where Obama's grandmother faked her death to call in the bomb threat..oy! You wonder if the candidates watched that episode, I would bet they did.

H

Hile

LOL Elementary School Musical. Amazing what kids think is cool these days.

I liked the role reversal with the sing n dance dad frowning on basketball.

H

Hile

hehe Sara and I had a giggle over the pantry. I tend to be a bit too orderly hehe. Though not to that degree.

S

SaraFunnyweather

hehe Sara and I had a giggle over the pantry. I tend to be a bit too orderly hehe. Though not to that degree.
It's ironic how Hile the messy sim in TSO is the orderly one in real life while I tend to be the chaotic one...

M

MsStathamSim

Okay so I finally saw the Breast Cancer episode this week. Too effing funny. I love how Cartman talks when he's crying.