• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

South Luna Exit...

S

Salya Sin

So I was wandering around looking at the vendors outside Luna... I came around to the south side and there is a very nice, very purple set up along the wall... right by the miner's break and hole.

Tents, grape vines, tables and benches, a grandstand type counter, a wine vat, and a cherry blossom tree with a beehive. Hmm... wine festival anyone? GO HALLOWEEN! Has anyone else seen this... or... say... heard the ever knowledgeable Otis mention something upcoming?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I saw that the other day.. figured it was something that happened while I was gone.....

so is new?

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just talked to Messana the head Em. I saw her in that tent decorating. She said it is going to be for plays, player story telling etc. She was busy decorating so I let her be after questioning her lol.

L

Lady Mana

Those are the fairgrounds -- every shard has them (or is going to have them). Some started building theirs months ago, but Kaen and Sezja never did. So now Fio and Sangria get to built it! As I understand it, the design was entirely done by them... Mesanna is just building it for them.

Mesanna isn't an EM, by the way... she's a Dev who leads the EM program.

So far nothing is coming up: but I would expect some events to be hosted there in the near future!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well now that's interesting....

S

Salya Sin

Those are the fairgrounds -- every shard has them (or is going to have them). Some started building theirs months ago, but Kaen and Sezja never did. So now Fio and Sangria get to built it! As I understand it, the design was entirely done by them... Mesanna is just building it for them.

Mesanna isn't an EM, by the way... she's a Dev who leads the EM program.

So far nothing is coming up: but I would expect some events to be hosted there in the near future!
Awesome! I just happened to pass by and well.. when you see something new... you don't want to miss what it's for! :) Thanks for the response.. you too Kelek!

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone i know was able to run off with a few items she was placing before locking them down lmao...shaft pile, spider plants etc lmfao