• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sounds Online - Great Place for Free Music

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!

Color me weird, if you haven't already, but I collect music from online sources. The more eclectic my collection, the better. Throughout my journey, I've found: game music, operatic music, medieval music, world music, etc.

One of the resources I stumbled on was Sounds Online...a site that sells professional music creation software systems. Pricing from $200 to $3000 USD (some offer so much programming they are shipped on a hard drive!)...obviously out of the reach of the amateur.

Almost every package offered on the website also includes demos. These demos offer examples of what each software package is able to create.

1) Go to http://www.soundsonline.com/
2) Click on a category link on the left side
3) Click on a software suite offered
4) On that package's website, look for "Demos" or "Samples" and click on the link. Sometimes there is a music player directly on that package's webpage...look to the right side of the webpage.
5) Many of the demo sites offer you to download the demo in either mp3 or wav or both formats

6) Enjoy!

TQQdles™

Last edited:

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Noldor,

Don't forget to write down the artists' names for each of those demos. And go search for them in Google. You'll usually find their own individual websites...which usually include more free music to download!

TQQdles™