• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Sound - Dark Father and maybe others

C

Caelas

I noticed last night that every time the Dark Father used Spirit Speak (prety sure it was Spirit Speak) a really loud noise...imagine a parrot on crack with a megaphone...blares out of my speakers. I turned my in-game sound down, and music, and this noise blares at full volume. I have to turn off the in-game sound to kill it, but that kind of kills the mood :( Turning down my speakers isn't an option, can't hear Vent then.

D

Diggity

Noticed it also. Has to be one of the more annoying bugs. Sounds like reveal but volume is way higher than other sounds. Made a vid with some other bugs to send to the dev team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJmTK2eCIPg The offensive noise is at 1:20. Is that what you are hearing?

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been wondering what that is, during the invasion i had the sa client running and oi heard that sound way to much, i thought people where spamming "in lor" on me or something.

C

Caelas

Now that you mention it, yeah I heard it there a lot too. Did the Shadowlords use Spirit Speak or Reveal?

K

Kiminality

I think it's when the same sound is played multiple times, at the same time.
Throw a conflag potion, and hear...

N

Noobish Noob

It is reveal that causes the super volume screeching. I have my volume turned almost all the way down and it seems to overide everything. Pain in the but fighting spellcasting monsters that like to reveal.