• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstoning and masteries

Calla Lily

Journeyman
I have a character with 120 mysticism and mysticism mastery. If she soulstones mysticism off, will she keep her mastery for when she adds the mysticism back on?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yep... you don't lose it. It's like the Powerscrolls. If you take 120 Mystic off... you still have a 120 cap. You won't have any issues.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a character with 120 mysticism and mysticism mastery. If she soulstones mysticism off, will she keep her mastery for when she adds the mysticism back on?
Yes, I swallow as many mastery blocks as possible in case I ever want to switch around skills. :) My sampire has Macing, Swords and fencing masteries just in case.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shift click your mastery book, select "switch mastery" from the context menu. It works great.

I got no skills, to hold me down, to make me fret, to make me frown
They got skills, but you can see, there are no skills on me!