• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SOULSTONES- Return

• Thread starter Marcus Aurelius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Marcus Aurelius

A house in Feluca went IDOC and fell on Monday. The house was owned by a member of the PVP guild. The member has an avtive account and had placed another house . He was away after that for a week for who knows why... RL problems most likely.
THat said the house looted was less than 2 screens from Cartels' "city" . Naturally Cartel would be there to loot the house of a guildmate. The soulstones were looted but not by Cartel, but by a member of the BIG GUILD. This is fine , however said member of THE BIG GUILD has not returned them to Cartel or the owner of them . The reasons for him keeping the stones are unclear as of yet. He has also stated that he wants a Castle in trade for the stones.
Now I do believe this goes against all of bajas' friendly policies and the reasons why we all play together and stay together. (see post above about lost and found soulstones.) Everyone knows who I am so I'm not just some person trying to desguise myself --- I am (Noxx, Kaleb, Marcus, Jerimiah Johnson, A Thief Grey Eagle) an a couple others that I dont play.
The stones IMO should be returned to the ACTIVE PLAYER uless said member of THE BIG GUILD has other reasons that we dont know about. Could it be he was upset because he was being prevented from looting a house owned by an AVTIVE Cartel member ?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ah, the usage of Stratics for public shaming!

*makes a note of it*