• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstones info posted - go ask about Aussies!

C

Cellmate

Done my little bit for the cause, Kev /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

V

Von Ravend

Very Very Very good post there Cellmate.

You've won the right to.... well.... wear the 'great post of the day' badge

(follow the link if you want to see Cellmate's post)

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rather humourous indeed. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Cellmate

Who? Me? Awww jeez, thanks, guys. *gets all embarrassed and such* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

whisky bob

i quite like this bit of madness post
<blockquote><hr>

and hemisphere
dont ever call my shard underpopulated again
ill break your legs irl

<hr></blockquote>

M

Madness

ROFL
i thought that was quite called for

prolly get me a ban though :\

D

DaRhino

right now i dont know who i hate more..... EA for not giving us soulstones, or EB for.... well for being the monopolising greedy P.O.S that it is

W

whisky bob

probably not but it'd be worth it madness
and has anyone else notice
EA
EB
whats next
EC
hmmmm i sense a conspiracy

V

Vitto

Nothing like a good old fashion thread highjacking, need the benny hill music for this /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

V

Vitto

<blockquote><hr>

...and don't forget the girls in lingerie!

<hr></blockquote>

Could never forget them, just wouldn't be Benny Hill without them /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Ok i've added my voice, i threaten them with the release of drop bears into the Redwood Shore complex that should work /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Clown_Boy

Hey, I like that protest idea. Let's all mass-march on Europa and camp Hemisphere's vendors, standing over them 24/7 with dragons, white wyrms and golems, etc so any potential customers won't be able to click on the vendors to see what they have for sale.

That'd teach Hemisphere to butt in on OUR thread and flame Oceania! MUAHAHAH!

G

Support added.

And add a vote to breaking that doods legs /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

But maybe our efforts would be better targetted at compaigning for soulstones rather than turning it into an anti Hemi campaign ... i mean all that would acheive is to take the heat off EA.

Not to mention if it gets out of hand it's just gunna prolly result in locking of threads and warnings etc...
i'd hate to see Oceanians getting banned by Uhall Mods over Hemisphere thus taking your voice away from the soulstone campaign...

W

whisky bob

i sent them a email asking if they could

sir/ma'am

there are quite a few of us in australia interested in getting the UOSE expansion with the soulstone code, but it looks like as per usual they wont be available in australia.
when the UO 7AE came out most of us who post in the uo.stratics oceania forum bought our copies from canada because they charged minimal shipping while the american stores actually charged more for shipping than the game cost us.
we would like to know if we in australia and new zealand can pre order from your business and what you would charge in regards to shipping

now just gotta wait for a reply

M

Madness

&gt;.&lt; wow lots people wanna kill hemis /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

W

whisky bob

and he's got you to thank for that madness, it looks like that was your good deed for this week, what ya gonna do next week, maybe declare a jihad against europa

L

Lady Velvet

The post just got cut from 8 pages to 5 (some who will remain namless) deleted revavent posts.....

P

Phoebes

What about a Nationwide Boycott on EB until they start stocking UO again?