• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstones and Soulstone Fragments...

G

I have a few questions about Soulstones and Soulstone fragments.

I know that they are tied to one account permanently. I have two accounts, but just one house. Can a character from my second account use a Soulstone/Fragment (belonging to the second account) in my first account's house, providing the character is co-owner/friended?

How are the charges used up on the Fragments? For example, I transfer GM Magery to the fragment, and then to another character...does this use up one or two charges?

Thank you!

G

<points to SOULSTONE STICKY thread>

The answersa are in there ... honest!

G

Thank you, T'Amon and Alagos!

Sorry about not seeing the sticky...I was thinking about some character ideas at work, and quickly posted my question without even looking. I was doing upgrades on our medical database server and workstation clients, so things were a bit crazy today!

Again, thank you for kindly sending me in the right direction!

G

no sweat. there's boatload of info up there and I keep trying to add more as things pop up around here.

Like how Enemy of One damage stacks against the cap, etc. Just found out the other day and need to put the info into one of them threads.