• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Soulstone Tokens for NEW

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello Siege,

Last week I dusted off my character on this shard. You may have noticed my recent post where I was searching for a keep. I was honored to find a shard veteran who was departing the game. She declined any form of payment but asked that I instead give a donation to NEW. I offered Shalimar new soulstone tokens, but she requested I sell them and donate the gold.

Therefore, I have THREE new soulstone tokens to sell to the highest bidder(s). 100% of all gold proceeds will go to NEW for new member graduation. I will keep this open for one week (end Sun, 18 Nov @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST). At that time the highest three bidders will choose the color of their soulstone (blue, green, or violet) and I will deliver the unclaimed token in exchange for gold. Again, everything goes to NEW.

Let's make this the largest donation possible to help NEW with its mission of supporting new players on the shard. Thank you!

-OBSIDIAN-

Zog

Adventurer
Dat iz bubhosh! Urks nub haav same shinniez as dem dumee oomiez. But if Zog seez dem oomies git cheep wit da shinniez. maabee den orcz step up en sho dem how iz dun!!! HOOOOWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for all of the discussion. Please keep the bids coming. This supports new members on Siege!

Current price is 2 million gold per full soulstone.

Last edited:

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Anyone else want to bid on some soulstone tokens? All proceeds go to NEW. Current bid is 2 million gold per token.

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks to both Obsidian for providing the donated items and Wrectangle for buying them, much appreciated. Donation of 6 mil has been passed to me for NEW and will be deposited in our wall safe, adding to the 2.9 mil (and already in the wall safe) donated by Spyderbite last month which I have already thanked him for on Gilfane forum.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks to all! I hope this helps NEW and thus new players to the shard. And a special thanks to the veteran who kicked this all off. And a happy Thanksgiving to all too! Hope appropriate the coincidence.

Now to go train some skills!