• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstone Engraving Tool - possible?

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know with the craftable soulstones it leaves a character name of last user posted on it. I know others have talked about hoping to make all soulstones like this, but was thinking could it be easier to code in a Soulstone Engraver? label your stones whatever you wish. if your like me i have same named characters on different accounts and would love to just be able to label my stones with its designated account. what yall think? char name method be easier?

B

BartofCats

They said in a FOF that they were going to look at putting the last char. to use the stone name on it when they used it. I do not know if that has been put in yet, because I havent used my stones since the past couple of patches. But hey, its coming soon. lol.