• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulbinder and points to clean it

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many requests have already been made on how and when the soulbinders clean up will end. I am really very, very angry. Every month you have to pay to play and I expect that if I pay I will also be given explanations. My request and that of other players is very simple. Nobody ever replied. WHEN WILL THE MONSTERS CAPTURED BY THE SOULBINDERS END ???
SORRY BUT SINCE I PAY TO PLAY ASKING FOR ANSWERS ALSO. NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING- PLEASE I WANT CLEAR ANSWERS. I will publish this issue on all the forums I find. and, I repeat, I pay for playing and quite a lot. I want answers. Thank you

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many requests have already been made on how and when the soulbinders clean up will end. I am really very, very angry. Every month you have to pay to play and I expect that if I pay I will also be given explanations. My request and that of other players is very simple. Nobody ever replied. WHEN WILL THE MONSTERS CAPTURED BY THE SOULBINDERS END ???
SORRY BUT SINCE I PAY TO PLAY ASKING FOR ANSWERS ALSO. NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING- PLEASE I WANT CLEAR ANSWERS. I will publish this issue on all the forums I find. and, I repeat, I pay for playing and quite a lot. I want answers. Thank you
Mesanna and the development team, together with the scripting and duping team, have gone to eat a pizza together and are laughing in the face of those who pay and are made fun of! this is the one and only truth. do not make yourself bitter blood, they are only pixels and this situation nobody, unfortunately, can change it! a friend :)

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They mentioned this at least 4x on uo.com, read the patch notes instead of panicking and making useless posts

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry but I'm not very good at English, especially when there are many things to translate. Is this the page of publish 108?
Publish 108 – Ultima Online
In this page it seems to me that there is not even a mention of Soulbinder. So do I have to think that they still keep filling up?
Thank you

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When will the monsters captured by the soulbinders end ???
Unknown. The orange hued monsters are still available post patch.
So do I have to think that they still keep filling up?
Yes, soulbinders still fill, though the Fellowship vendor is removed after update.

Possibility for more Fellowship content in the future since the hall and trade cargo remain.
That, or the dev team wanted to pre-emptively punk potential rares by keeping availability open.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unknown. The orange hued monsters are still available post patch.

Yes, soulbinders still fill, though the Fellowship vendor is removed after update.

Possibility for more Fellowship content in the future since the hall and trade cargo remain.
That, or the dev team wanted to pre-emptively punk potential rares by keeping availability open.
The Soulbound mobs are still active? You can still turn in filled soulbinders too I assume as the box is still there and the NPC that tells you how it works. So why is just the vendor gone? Are the devs stupid and did the opposite of what they meant to do or what?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The OP is not a native English speaker and has stated many times that she has to have everything posted in English translated with a translation program. The programs are not perfect and still make it difficult for people using them to understand what was translated. If you don't want to help, that is your option but attacking her because of it breaks the RoC. Warnings and thread bans will be given here and other threads were people continue to troll her for it.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, the orange mobs are still around after the patch? Are the Orc crews of Plunderbeacons still orange pumpkinheads? Was so hoping they'd revert back to their Orc graphic so they would be vulnerable to Orc Slayer again. Plunderbeacons are a bit harder when the Orc crew isn't taking +200% Damage from Orc Slayer...

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The OP is not a native English speaker and has stated many times that she has to have everything posted in English translated with a translation program. The programs are not perfect and still make it difficult for people using them to understand what was translated. If you don't want to help, that is your option but attacking her because of it breaks the RoC. Warnings and thread bans will be given here and other threads were people continue to troll her for it.
Thanks. I'm not a trolll :(

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This is my point on why people should not pick on Ivory but help her. @Ivory Norwind I was not saying that you were the troll but warning people not to troll you or attack you.

Questo è il mio punto sul perché le persone non dovrebbero scegliere Ivory ma aiutarla. @Ivory Norwind Non stavo dicendo che eri il troll ma avvertivo le persone di non trollarti o attaccarti.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my point on why people should not pick on Ivory but help her. @Ivory Norwind I was not saying that you were the troll but warning people not to troll you or attack you.

Questo è il mio punto sul perché le persone non dovrebbero scegliere Ivory ma aiutarla. @Ivory Norwind Non stavo dicendo che eri il troll ma avvertivo le persone di non trollarti o attaccarti.
Yes, then I understood. Thanks a lot !! :)
I don't understand why people always have to be bad :(