• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulbane soulstones

P

Pacco

Hello, I have a couple filled soulstones that I believe were from a Soulbane IDOC near Cove earlier this year. I saw a Soulbane character run by in Ter Mur during Return to Brit, but it looks like that character hasn't been active in the past 30 days. Any Soulbane around?

J

Joy-ElF

I believe those would belong to Grandpa Soulbane. He had a house near cove. If you're not wanting to keep them, I can stash them until he returns. He's a good friend, and would probably like to have those if he comes back.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If was at entrance to Cove, it would have indeed been Grandpa Soulbane. I am sure he would love them. I will attempt to email him to let him know you have held onto them.

I have misplaced his email, but sent a message to his brother.
as for holding them, Lady Joy is a trustworthy soul, and her word is like iron.
I vouch they would be in good hands.

P

Pacco

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I think he was the one I saw during Return to Brit. I would have given them to him then, but he was just running by, and I wasn't sure where I had stashed them. I can hold on to them, it's no big deal, but thanks to all for the help. =)

J

Joy-ElF

as for holding them, Lady Joy is a trustworthy soul, and her word is like iron.
I vouch they would be in good hands.
I don't know you very well, Hakeem...but I suddenly like you a lot! :D

Thanks for that.

Joy

S

SUPRsalad

I can also vouch for Hakeem.
A true gentleman and a scholar.. Plus he knows a ton about guns. My favorite things aside from uo.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for Q, I have it loaded right now, and no new messages Kal.
For Joy, I knew a couple of your Elven predecessors, back around the invasion of Cove.
For Gemma, aww*blushes*. Wish i didn't suck at pvp so bad these days. Where were you 10 years ago?

As for who I am, or rather, who I was, I will leave that to the ages.
Grandpa Soulbane is still listed in my Guild roster. If he logs in I will know.