• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soul Stones

Blues Topside

Adventurer
Governor
Is there any reason that we cannot choose how much of a skill to transfer? This is what I mean, start with 120 skill on a stone. I want to move it to my other charactor, but he only has a 110 scroll. So I choose 110 and the remaining 10 stays on the stone. Now those who say what stops someone from stacking skills to make instant whatever skills, when a partial stone is used and not all the points it is bound to that charactor at this point. That stops the abuse of partial points. I mean we can flush skill points already why not selecting specific amounts to transfer.
Just thinking while training up magery.

Is this even a remote possibility to be coded to the stone options?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because you could transfer sets of 30 to get 120.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
We have 7xhars per account. Can have as many soul stones as we want (can afford). We can farm and buy scrolls. As many as we want.
Most of skills can be AFK trained. Or purchased with mystic token. Or with pinks.

If you have 120 skill, lower it down by 10 first, then give to other toon.
Especially if we are talking about magery easy trained to 120 with wolf spider, or -29 mage weapon cyclone (slug pit), or -29 wand.