• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Soul Stones Searching

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for soulstones of the following players

Belshazzar
Alaisdree
Chabrias
Elminister
Symrustar
Genkr

Once i log in rest of my characters i will add to list but these were in a idoc prolly years ago and hopefully someone might have snagged them up.

V/r
Belshazzar

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if he would have yours considering how long it's been, however, Veronica Mars/Luna City Vendors collects soul stones from IDOCS, he would be your best person to ask.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did they actually have names on them? I have a ton of them but none have names.

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They should but if they dont - do you mind if we meet up and i try to use any of them or somehow find out if any of them are mine? Hit me up on icq - 69763323

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They should but if they dont - do you mind if we meet up and i try to use any of them or somehow find out if any of them are mine? Hit me up on icq - 69763323
I have no ICQ, don't want it but I have 28 or so stones and general chat or PM a time you'll be ingame and we'll see if any of these are yours. Not all have skills on them but it be worth a check to see.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry none of those belonged to you Bel. Anyone else that may have lost soulstones or frags just PM me and we can meet up and let you go through the one's I have.