• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soul Stones are gone after House Collaps?

Z

zammazingo

Hello All,

As i have explained in another thread i have been gone for like a year.
http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=1&Number=7599530&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Now I am back for a month but i have a question. Since i was gone for some time my house has collapsed. With all the items it had. Including the soul stones.

Is there a way to get the soul stones back since they were blessed?
Should they not move to my bank account once my house has collapsed?

Thank you so much for all your help.

E

eolsunder1

Blessed items not in your backpack/self won't go to your bank. Stuff in your house drops and can be looted.

Since soulstones aren't named, there is only ONE chance you have to get them back. (most people just toss fragments they can't use).

On some shards, there are nice house IDOC'ers who keep the full stones at vendor houses in case people are looking for old ones. On legends there is a nice house south luna which has tons of full stones that belong to others whos houses have fallen. The only thing you can do is go there and click them to see if any are yours. If you are very lucky and find one, you can contact the house owner to see about getting it back.

Other than that, most idocers don't keep stones they can't use. Sorry.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm afraid so. Any Soulstones inside a house when it falls fall with it and are able to be picked up. A used stone is not worth much as it can only be used for deco and many times they are just left to decay. As there is no way to identify stones the chances of picking up one of your stones being sold as deco is minimal to say the least.

G

Two ways you can get more full soulstones

The red one are now Vet rewards, they come as full stones not token so are tied to accounts that spawn the rewards.

You can also purchase from EA the Ultima Online™ Legacy Token

<blockquote><hr>

Have you missed out on premium items that were offered in years past? The Legacy Token will allow you to choose one item from a selection of premium items that have been offered throughout the years of UO such as The Hooded Shroud of Shadows, The Charger of the Fallen or the Green Soulstone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I been telling folks about this one for a long time when they ask how to get the armor horse "The Charger of the Fallen".

G

When a house collapses everything that was in it hits the ground up for grabs by anybody.

There is a slim chance though that one of your neighbors may have picked them up and possibly saved them for you, or as another poster said..some vendor homes that oft do idoc's also will keep store warehouse some players soulstones ...as would a neighbor in case someone comes back. But they will only hold them for so long. You might also post about your sstones on the forum ya played upon here on stratics if ya haven't done so already ..never know someone may have saved em for ya.

I saved a pair of them on Chesapeake when a neighbor's home fell, posted on the forum there too often, kept those for over a year then ..no returning player they were pitched out. Even my home won't hold other peoples items for too long, need my own space. But yeh check with neighbors, drop off books npc books on shard yu play upon at neighbors homes yards, near vendor homes...seeking my soulstones from house collapsing. You may have to provide the co ordinates to the one that found them to maybe help them make sure those ARE yours. etc. but yeh chances are they are gone, they may have simply decayed in the rubble of whatever was left after your home fell too, or have become someone's deco never to be found again, sorry to say.

G

I don't get it.... If you think UO is that bad that you "had" to quit... and you couldn't stand to play it... and then you came back and tested it and it hasn't changed.... What do you care about your old soulstones??? You don't want to play anyway.....

Yeah UO has bugs.... Yes there are scripters still working round the clock (Why UO doesn't simply monitor accounts that are on and running 24/7 and ban the scripters is beyond me as I don't really understand why they wouldn't be able to monitor who's on round the clock, though in their defense there isn't much way to totally ban them as they merely create a new account using another card or whatever and are right back at it within a day)... I don't think there is a fail safe to banning someone. But..... Yes I'm sure they can make it more and more difficult.... HOWEVER and this is a major one.... in their efforts to make things more difficult for the scripters they have made things darn near impossible for the average joe... ie look at the random spawn now of resources... Used to be a two day affair to go out and work up enough stone to make a nice verite table that is 5 large tables long... now to do that is relatively impossible to do in 3 month or more. So watch what you wish for.

But seriously if UO were that "horrible" that you have to leave what brings you back? Miss all the whining and complaining? Bah.

G

what shard are you on? If the house that collapsed was on Sonoma Tram or Malas I may have it, quite the collection in my house...just a shot.

S

sean_lo

Mine has 100 lumberjacking. Sonoma shard. Anyone? hehe.

G

If you're on LS I'll let you try out any soulstones I've picked up.