• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soul/spiritshot drafting tool

E

ennaangel

can someone help me when i try teh soul/spiritshot craftingtool i get this messsage:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /content/features/shotscrafter/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at lineage2.stratics.com Port 80

J

jkoster

That feature is currently disabled.

I had removed it from the menu, but somehow it found its way in again. Sorry for the confusion.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That feature is currently disabled.

I had removed it from the menu, but somehow it found its way in again. Sorry for the confusion.
Is this a feature that would work in the future, or its just an error that it is there so to speak?

J

jkoster

I hope to have it replaced some day, but right now I must admit it's a low priority to converting all the old quests to the new system.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the soul/spirit shot drafting tool? Well I have a few friends that are handy with mathematics. I'll ask a couple, since a few of them play as well.