• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soul Redeemers

Rosemary

Visitor
Hong-Kong Fooey has disappeared, and I am worried. I have been told that Maleficia is deeply in love with Hong-Kong. However, his heart belongs to me. I received a message that said, "If I can't have him here then I will have him in the afterlife!"
It was signed – HK’s True Love. I believe that Maleficia has banished him to the Spirit Realm.

Before he was banished, he was able to leave clues and riddles in his house for travelers to find and solve to free him. Maleficia stays in his house now to confuse those who seek to redeem his soul.

I am asking for help to rescue him before he is lost forever. I have found a brief window of time where I can get a gate opened into his house. The gate can only be opened on 6/20 @ 8:00pm. It will open straight into HKF house because she keeps the doors locked at all times and only opens it when she wills it.

Good Luck to all that come to help save his soul!!

Rosemary