• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Soul Glaive w/ 45% Velocity?

Quiggie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I reforged a Soul Glaive this morning that ended up with 45% Velocity on it, as well as 20% Hit Lower Attack. The HLA is unimportant as it's imbuable, but I've never seen a Glaive with 45% on it. Is this normal or did something go screwy with the reforging process? I was under the impression that Throwing weapons had a max Velocity of 40% while Bows had 50%. Anyone know anything about this?

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can actually reforge them with up to 50 velocity on them.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What runic tool and selection do you use to craft Velocity on a Throwing Weapon?

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait... I think I know. Copper or Bronze Runic Hammer selecting Grand & Insprired Artifice>Exquisite of Quality?

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shadow runic, with the of quality will get you 40 velocity fairly often, can usually get 2-3 with one hammer.