• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SOS Shopping Day?

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

Okay, this will probally tick off kathy, because ive been asking her to Shop and Unite farm for a long time!

Im trying to save up for a solo, and if i do recall, we had one, a while ago, but it stopped, anyone want to bring it back?

S

Squeaker

How can I be ticked? All I do is shop and unite farm! We keep trying to bring back sos shopping but never enough ppl but you're welcome with us Sean :D

Ever get enough interest, you know I'll be there!

S

soupandquackers

I would try and make these if you started them back up, but it all depends on the day.

C

Crazy Fireball

Probally the same time, Friday at 8pm(EST), Every week, for as long as we want to do it.

O

oimjustagirl0077

I would come if someone explained how to leave it without loosing gags and stuff and if I awas actaully maxed in suits. And Fridays are bad for me... :(
:lame:

C

Crazy Fireball

I would come if someone explained how to leave it without loosing gags and stuff and if I awas actaully maxed in suits. And Fridays are bad for me... :(
:lame:
To alt out without dying, you go CTRL + ALT + DELETE at the same time, go to processes, and find Toontown.exe, anc click endprossess when its a bad toon.

And fridays are not great for everyone, but its the only day open