(Player Event) Sorsaria's Got Talent (20th of March, 7pm)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 2, 2003
England
On Sunday the 20th of March, the town of Yew will be hosting the greatest talent show of all time. Sorsaria’s Got Talent II, the long awaited follow up of our succesfull Sorsaria's Got Talent I back in August 2008.

Are you a singer?

Perhaps you’re a jester?

An acrobat or a ventriloquist?

Whatever your talent, the people of the world deserve to see it!

We only have room for ten acts in this prestigious event, so don’t delay and enter today!

The ten acts will be whittled down to four via our panel of expert judges, these four will then have the chance to perform again. Votes will then be taken from the audience to decide who is the most talented man or woman in the land of Sorsaria.

Even if you don't enter as an act you may still come along and watch the show. A bar will hopefully be provided for the before and after show party, and subject to finding a bookmaker gambling should be on offer during the event also.

The winner will receive the sum of 500 silver crowns (or 100,000 gold. Their choice)!

We hope to have three judges from different parts of the world. This is in the hope of remaining as neutral as possible.

To enter your act, or if you have any questions, please contact me via this board.

We are also currently accepting applications for the judges and a book maker. Contact me on the same method as above.

Sadly the Yewish Theatre burnt down some years ago so we'll be looking for a new venue for this event. I shall update you on that closer to the time!

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 2, 2003
England
Re: Sorsaria's Got Talent (19th of March, 7pm)

This is an RP event, but you don't need to be a roleplayer to enter! If you have an idea for an act, just want to watch or perhaps just want to see what RP is all about then feel free to attend! All we ask is for you not to disrupt the event!

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

@Vor: It's been years since the last performance in the Theater though. So it'll probably need a fresh coat of paint and new seating. But you're welcome to use it.

@Traveler: Yes, I'm still lurking ;) I retired from Europa Auction several years ago though. So the domain (and email address) won't be renewed, at least not by me.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 2, 2003
England

This is moving to the 20th. Have to work on the 19th :(

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 2, 2003
England
This is tonight. All talents welcome! Entries will be accepted from 7pm, show starts at 7:30! Directions will be provided from Stonekeep if required, but you should be able to find your way based off this map!

Enter through the door on the ground floor, next to the flight of steps leading up to the properties main entrance.