• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sorry

• Thread starter susan4633
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

susan4633

hi sorry i was late calling the 8pm invasion last night. i got stuck in a back nine. i know! i know! i was never going to do those again, but moonlight mcboo is desperate to finish her 23k (only working on it for like 2months) so....sorry called it at 8:17 instead of 8. :(

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Susan don't ever feel bad for being so generous! You rock!

R

ROSIE T

Couldn't of said it better, ditto to Trish's response and a THANK YOU for all the invasions you call!!!

A

Aunt Flappy

Re: sorry -- What invasion?

well -- some of you might recognize me -- I am a plump red bunny and a little new to this community -- so I am still learning. Right now I am wondering what "calling an invasion" is. I am also still a little confused about when the Bossbot run takes place. I have shown up on a few Thursdays and found no one there. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: sorry -- What invasion?

well -- some of you might recognize me -- I am a plump red bunny and a little new to this community -- so I am still learning. Right now I am wondering what "calling an invasion" is. I am also still a little confused about when the Bossbot run takes place. I have shown up on a few Thursdays and found no one there. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Hey Aunt Flappy!
When you defeat the CJ you get a summons. From our Lawbot HQ Guide:

You can get 1 of 3 different summons for each cog. You may get the ability to summon a cog, cog building or cog invasion. Each summons can be used only once, so choose wisely! You can get it back though; you just have to defeat the C.J. again. The reward received may vary, not only from battle to battle but from toon to toon.
You find these summons in your book in the cog sections. Click on each cog to see what you have.

The Bossbot run was on Thursday nights, but Susan mentioned last night that nobody has shown when she has gone the last few weeks. So I'm assuming we just don't have one at the moment. I'm a quitter and abandoned BBHQ, so that's why I haven't been there! :eyes:

A

Aunt Flappy

Re: sorry -- Elga

Many thanks for all your help!

Aunt Flappy:heart: