• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry to waited so long to post about rubbles but please read

M

mdacc#one

I don't want anyone to get ripped off, but after entense hunt for the past 48 hours, i've gathered over 600 pieces of rubbles and noticed things. My knowledge of course will always be to your benifit:

When an item blows up and becomes rubble, that original image will continue to spawn for upwards of 1 hour. Each time spawns it has a chance to spawn garbage or original colored items and each interval is longer between spawns.

So, what ever you THINK it is unique, THINK again. Firepits, if successfully turned into rubble, has a chance to respawn over and over for the beter part of the hour. Also the quantity may also increase as well. I won't say more on this subject but when it is over I will give you proof as to why.

This goes all the way back to what Draconi originally said, rubbles behave like return home rares or "server births" once its taken, it will respawn, but they did something esle to it in that the respawned items has a radius meaning those with doom stealable artifacts (within 10-15 tiles).

G

As said on the Five on Friday
<blockquote><hr>

Destroyed areas come with an initial set of "rubble", and, for a short time thereafter, will occasionally spawn duplicate pieces of "rubble" for collectors

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_JediSith

I understand that, but does that mean that every shards has the extact rubble items not matter where the Light deamon expolded?

Or is each shard different?

G

How succesful the players are in luring the light deamons to the different parts of the town will determine this. You can see the difference in what the people are reporting from the different shards right now. So what comes out of each shard will not necessarily be the same nor each facet.

G

Each shard would be different depending on where the light demon was dragged, but the items aren't going to be that different as I'm willing to wager we all are dragging the light demons to the most "desireable" places.
Add that to the fact that the stuff respawns for "a time" (folks are saying an hour) that means things you might think are "rare" aren't as "rare" or "unique" as one might claim. Hence, buyer beware.

I

imported_JediSith

Thought so but just wanted to ask... as it never hurts to ask tha to miss out on some profit

G

I noticed that too macc...I'd sit and wait...so instead of 1 tent piece...you'd get like 5-6 of them in the respawns. I got 5 display cases this way! WOOT

G

I've noticed this happen, but Iw ouldn't be so fast to discount the value of certain graphics. Sure the common stuff like walls and flowers will be everywhere. But there are several nice graphics that even if they respawn 6 times for each shard (or 12 including both facets) will have very high value, things like the ship parts, "fire", certain containers, lillies etc.
I'll be waiting to see how it settles, but while these won't be fetching 100's of millions I still see them having pretty high value for certain people.

I

imported_Mezzac

Hi all,

If people are wanting to fire pits for decoration purposes the easiest way is from 10th anni token. Place a small forge where you want the fire pit - then place a goza under it and raise it up - place a bubbling caldron on the goza above the forge - remove the goza and then redeed the forge. The fire section of the caldron graphic will separate from the caldron itself and drop. Then redeed caldron by targeting the pot - it will destroy the pot but leave the fire pit behind (still tags as caldron). The fire can be raised and lowered but if you attempt to redeed it, it also will be destroyed.

Thanks mezzac

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mezzac, do you lose the Cauldon deed when you do this? Can you use the same Cauldron deed repeatedly to make many fires?

G

They heal themselves back up if everyone backs off for a moment.

R

RD Gumbie

I worked Baja and Europa Fel and we took care of the fire pit/Fire/big blood tiles/and large create, In both cases 3 of each spawned (we were alone and held the area and watched it the whole time and picked them up). Baja tram was already taken care of so I went to Europa tram and other people were just setting up for it. In Tram, only 2 of each item spawned. SO from what I saw it was 3 of each in fel and 2 of each in tram for the one of a kind stuff.

G

It's pretty much random, 6 "fire" spawned on the one I did. Ou'fleurs only 2 each.

S

StarlaUO

I noticed too that same rubbles spawned in area thats already has been looted. So they do respawn even when the original items were gone days ago.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
All of this could be true in light of the Contribution erection in Have, but I am still skeptical.

C

Cazzador

Actually I was in baja and got 2 pices of blood. the long one and little corner piece on the west side of the big piece. No one was in the area when I Picked them up 8)

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm using the oportunity to mention the fact that regs from the mage shop, when turned into rubble, cannot be insured, so hold dearly onto them until they 're safe...

I

imported_Wing Chun

also, if you get a bandage, plce it in your bank, your bandage self macro will use it

S

simpleton

has any one posted pics yet? people keep asking for diffrent types of plants and trees but i have no idea what they look like, i have picked up a few plants but nothing exciting yet!