• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry to say

I

Intoxication

I would just like to thank everyone that helped and participated in our events. We really had a good time with every single one. But it is now time for us to move on. I am moving back to my home shard of Baja where I will be running my events from now on.
I will still be around origin from time to time but most of my time will be spent on Baja from now on.

Fair well and I wish you all the best.

F

Flora Green

You were a big boost to the shard, but sometimes it's best to move on. Thanks for all you did. :)

E

Eyes of Origin

Putting all differences aside, I just wanted to say Thank you for the events that you held while being on Origin. Goodluck on Baja.

A

Anon McDougle

Its a sad day indeed origins population can ill afford any more folks leaving and to have one who did things for the shard go makes it even a harder blow !!

I

Intoxication

Thanks for all the kind words.
It was a hard choose to make but it was thought to be better for us to move. We tried our hardest to help bring fun and happiness to the shard never asking for anything in return.
I got bored with UO, made a lot of gold, and decided it was better to give that gold back to the players. I don't believe in the sale of UO gold for rl money. It hurts the game in so many ways, and I could never spend all my gold. Ok i could never spend it all on things i need lol. SO i decided to run events that were not only fun for me but for everyone that got to be a part of them. We ran into a few brick walls along the way and ended up getting more stress then happiness from trying to help the shard. We, as a alliance, decided the only way to put all parties at peace would be for someone to step aside. We decided that we would be the ones to do so and try to help stop stress not only for our selves but also for the other that found us and our events stressful to them for some unknown reason. I can't speak for the others of my guild and alliance but I myself hold no ill feelings towards anyone. I am just removing myself for the picture to avoid anymore unneeded stress to all parties.
Any one who wishes to still take part in our events is free to do so on Baja.

Thanks again for the fun times we did have on this shard.

LittleSpark GM of LSN and LSD!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Intoxication,

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all the events, I never managed to make any of them but I appreciate your desire to build something for the greater good.

Don't know why there always seems to develop complication and drama when trying to pull folks together, but I've seen it countless times over the years, and I'll bet you have too.

Its a game, remember what makes it fun for you and be sure to make those things a part of your personal gaming routine, and don't allow others to encroach on those activities.

*sad smile*

May the sun shine fairly on your face.

Flora- why did I not remember you played around on this shard?

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad to see you go Intox. Your events were a great addition to the shard and I know folks that could attend them enjoyed them immensely.

Best of luck to you and stay in touch

F

Flora Green

Flora- why did I not remember you played around on this shard?
I was thinking the same about you, Viquire. :) I'm around..some. Not much interest on Origin anymore due to ...things.:|

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a bummer. I didn't make it to most of the events either but as others have said your presence will be missed. It's shameful that those who come to this shard with good intentions leave feeling that they've been pushed away. I was happy to see your Luna shop open and spent quite a lot of gold buying the things there I needed.

So it's a blow in many directions; one less fine shop to find items we need, a loss to the community and population.

Thank you so much, Intox and LSN, for what you brought to Origin in your time here.

I

Intoxication

That is very sweet of you and i will miss my luna shop. i will be keeping the house just because it think its so cute =-)
i am still working on finding a house in the walls on baja or close by outside, we will see how that goes.

A

Asahina Yajinden

although i never got to participate in any of your events you were always entertaining here on strats and i wish u well!
sorry i didn't get to meet u but all the same i hope the RNG shine theyre eternal blessings on you.. piece and a half.. good travels, and may u be in heven a half hour before the devil knows ur dead..

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And another one bites the dust. May you have fair winds and a following sea in all that you do.

I

Intoxication

we have not yet bit the dust. far from it. we are enjoying ourselves greatly.

F

Frey Wavestrider

I know you will be missed, you became an intergral part of origin and you events were look forward to by a majority of the players. Even those who only wanted to watch. The Bat and I wish you all the best to you in your endeavours on Baja. May you have fair winds and following seas.