• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry just thought it would be better......

• Thread starter Sethblackmoore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sethblackmoore

So I went to the scavenger hunt. I just kinda expected some new storylines or something else thrown in. Or at least a longer hunt or something. I guess I expect too much. I missed the magnicia invasion so I was hoping for more. This was just the first live event I've been to in a long long time. Anyone else felt let down?

G

It was long over by the time i got home...judging from what
the other shards had...I expected this. Got home at 530PM pst.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was over very fast, she gave people 10 mins before placing the return chest..by that time everyone was hovering over it...was over fast...as for a new event, im hoping one comes along soon..scenario type of event like the magincia invasion...something LOL

S

Sethblackmoore

Yeah how cool would it have been to do Adida's purple explosion and send in an army of monsters in its wake or something. It would be perfect timing. Everyone thinks its just a scavenger hunt and then monsters take over the waterfalls!!! Would have been a dramatic end to the hunt. But alas just a boring hunt. I also await impatiently for the next event.

G

Or at least made it a little more challenging by putting the chest somewhere else in the lands with clues to find it.

Then again, some of the people there couldn't figure out what the directions were anyways.

R

Rares McHenry

I attended your shard's hunt since I missed my all the others. I must say I was a bit displeased. Everyone was given so much time that nearly all had returned before she dropped the chest. So it was basically just a luck of the draw.

There should have been less time, and the chest already put out before the hunt started.

G

I didn't even bother because I read what happened on other shards and just didn't want to be in a situation where I was greatly irritated.

G

I read up about it on several other forums, kinda had an idea how it would go, and what kind of items she was gonna request us to track down. Just basically luck of the draw, since she was claiming she'd drop the chest down anywhere in the park area. If you were standing near it, you won, if not no chance because by time you approached it you couldn't find the chest through all the bodies to drop on it. Just a pink rose, i have several red ones, so no biggie. Plus we did get a specially red hued book, i think..

I

imported_charbear

The books match those Haven quest books, don't they? Leather bound book or something...

Was funny watching everyone jumping on the chest all at once... especially knowing... we had to take the bags out first.