• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry if this has been discussed before but...

• Thread starter Harvest Moon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Harvest Moon

... has anyone approached the devs about how quest NPC's offer you a quest when you stealth near them? That makes it a lot more difficult to sneak up on someone in town. Do all of the quest NPC's have 120 detect hidden or something?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a very good question, and something that I really think should be addressed ASAP.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

... has anyone approached the devs about how quest NPC's offer you a quest when you stealth near them? That makes it a lot more difficult to sneak up on someone in town. Do all of the quest NPC's have 120 detect hidden or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I brought that up one time in the distant past and it was largely ignored. Nothing helps secrecy more than when every NPC acknowledges your precence.

The topic was largely ignored.