• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry all

S

Squeaker

I had to go after the vp and realized much later that I didn't tell everyone I was going. Sorry about that! My daughter waited until the last minute to tell me she needed help with her homework (even though I had asked all weekend and she was fine then!) and that took much longer than anticipated. We're still adjusting to being alone again and not very well I might add. Ken would have no problem helping her at the last minute since they're exactly alike on that point. Drives me crazy! But, it won't happen again since I hit that handy little switch he installed in my office that kills her internet. Lessons will be learned fast this time. :next: